Friday, February 24, 2012

We love Thank You's!

Who doesn't love to know their work is appreciated? Here is an exerpt from a recent "thank you"...

I want to thank you for the obvious hard work and creativity that went into our wedding flowers. I worked several times with Denise, and she was absolutely amazing. I felt like she and I were on the same wavelength and she really understood what I was looking for. My constant changes did nothing to ruffle her feathers! Your delivery was on time (early, even), and the arrangements were EXACTLY what I had been thinking of. When I opened the boxes of bouquets at church, I was overwhelmed. I had been picturing the flowers for several months and I was stunned at how beautiful they were. My bouquet of plum calla lillies, in particular, was perfection. I got more compliments on the bouquet than I did on my dress! :) It was been over a week and my bouquet flowers are still alive and well in a vase at home. The flowers were a huge part of my overall vision, and I really couldn't be happier. You guys surpassed my expectations and have won a lifelong customer in me and my family. Your business was referred tome by another happy bride, and I will happily be referring you to everyone I know. Thank you for being the beautiful icing on a perfect wedding day. - Mrs. Holly Katt (nee Bertera)

Thanks, Holly! Your note makes the flower business and the hard work we put into it very much worth it for us! Best wishes from Waukesha Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment